26 March, 2010

Making It Worth The While

In the last two weeks, it's been really heartening to hear and receive sms-es and emails from both parents and adults from my running programme. I've been told by parents that they feel very blessed and grateful to have me work with their children. They have also shared with me the positive impact I have made in their children's lives. With the adult runners, they shared that they are enjoying their run sessions more and are thankful that I am working with them to have them run faster and pain-free. It is always these simple words that fuel my passion and drives me on to work harder each day to bring the best programmes I can for both children and adults.

I am very blessed and grateful to everyone who has given me the opportunity to work with them. It is my privilege to be given the opportunity to 'step' into your lives and make a positive difference. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment