19 May, 2010

Give Back

It is always easy to take and ask from others what you need. But when it is time to give back, there are always lots of reasons why one can't or don't need to. Interesting isn't it? We are all guilty of it one way or another to take people or things around us for granted.

Tonight I had the privilege to give back to a group of riders whom I rode with regularly in 2007 and 2008 when training for my half ironmans. They are a wonderful group of people who always take care of all the riders in the group (regular or ad-hoc riders like myself) and make sure that everyone is safe. They have great riding and road etiquette. And of course, FAST! They are the Crazy to Tri riders.

Thank you very much for the rides and the opportunity to be able to give back to all of you the graciousness and generosity you have shown me. Maybe... I'll get to ride with all of you again some day. Ride safe always...

No comments:

Post a Comment