04 December, 2010

Butterflies in my Tummy!

One more day to the marathon and I have butterflies in my tummy. The butterflies are not for me but for the Fifth Ray runners who are running the roads tomorrow. I am so excited and anxious for all of them. At the beginning of their journey, they all shared with me their individuals goals. After months of training, here we are, just ONE day away from them realising their dreams. It is just so exciting!! =o)

I must salute each and every one of the Fifth Ray runners running tomorrow. They kept their goals insight and worked hard each day to move closer to their goals. Even after months of hard training, their resolve to achieve their goals never wavered. They constantly kept their focus and continued to be the best that they can be. Tomorrow is their day to reap the fruits of their labour! I am just so excited for them! Can you tell?? hahaha... I should be running along side a few of the runners tomorrow and I can't wait. They are ready and prepared for the race!

To All the Fifth Ray Runners running tomorrow, I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to each and everyone of you. I have had an amazing journey with all of you in the past year. The 5am training "Good Mornings" from each of you never fails to start my day on a beautiful note. Your dedication is remarkable and it is YOU that keeps me going! When assigned with your training for the day, the "OKs", "I'll do my best!" and "I'll try my best!" are admirable. Every time each of you take to the track or roads, you display an indescribable purposeful determination and perseverance. You have all been exemplary in the way you have carried yourselves and taken on the journey to realise your dreams. I can't thank you all enough for you have enriched my experiences as a coach and my life. I know you will accomplish what you have set out for yourselves. It's a knowing deep within my heart. I believe you will achieve your goals.

I will be "RUNNING" with each and every one of you! If not physically, it will be in spirit =o) GO! GO! GO! See you all at the Finish Line! Fly to the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment